Aloha & Welcome to Hana Tours of Maui
We specialize in Hana Tours
Bring your Ohana (family and friends) and enjoy one of our world’s most scenic & captivating roads. Our Ohana will take you around Maui’s eastern volcano to see breathtaking ocean and mountain views. Hana Highway features over 600 coastal turns and nearly 60 bridges, most are only one lane.
Let our experienced guides take the wheel, while you enjoy a relaxing tropical tour along this historic road and around the Haleakala volcano. Take our ecotour along coastal Hana highway and into the lush rainforest of Maui’s eastern volcano, Haleakala. Riding the road to Hana is not your typical highway experience. Know before you go.
Most Popular: Deluxe Hana Tour, Road to Hana tour around the Haleakala Volcano
Enjoy the care-free feeling of having the details covered. Travel in comfort with our tour, as we provide a relaxing adventure. We aim to drive the north and southern route for the deluxe tour but access to the southern route is not guaranteed but either way, you’ll enjoy a full tour experience.
- Guest pick up across most of south and central Maui.
- Drive through Paia Town and see north shore surf
- Kea’nae Peninsula
- Stop for fresh banana bread – remember to bring spending money (cash).
- See Upper Waikani Falls (3 Bears Waterfall)
- Tour along coastal and historic Hana highway through a lush Hawaiian rainforest of Maui’s eastern volcano, Haleakala.
- Stop for a chance to buy some fresh banana bread and other local treats.
- Enjoy a waterfall stop in the rainforest, an opportunity to swim*
- Wai’anapanapa State Park. Enjoy walking around and experiencing a volcanic black sand beach in Hana. Swim time available*
- Full lunch
- Relax, taking in countless waterfalls as your driver expertly navigates the hundreds of curves and nearly 60 one lane bridges along this unforgettable journey.
- Guest drop off is around 5:30pm
For more details, check out our page Where We Go.
For your Hana tour, enjoy:
- Highly qualified, knowledgeable, professional, and thoughtful guides.
- Custom comfort vans seat up to 14 guests. Windows are over-sized with tinting and UV protection.
- Room to stand as you walk though the van. Vans are well maintained Ford Transit models.
- For special requests or questions, please contact our office at 808-575-2317.
To learn about more of our tour options, click here.
Maui Fire Response Notices:
- We are still open and operating. Please respectfully understand although we are in mourning for the lost, many on Maui still need to work.
- A portion of the proceeds from every gift card and ticket sold/redeemed from August – December 2023 will go towards relief from the effects of the Maui Fire.
- Our deepest condolences for the lives and homes lost with the Maui Fires. We pray for strength within the survivors and connection among loved ones. We hope for the safety of those in relief efforts, working on scene, and in the cleanup crews.
- Aside from the west side, Maui is still open for tourism. The people of the island rely on income from tourism to buy food, pay rent, etc. Our operations support local families and businesses, made possible due to guests choosing us for a Hana Tour.