Featured sights with Hana Tours of Maui:
Haleakala’s windswept southern slopes
The breathtaking coastal views of the Maui’s south side is an experience not to be missed. Be surprised by “Maui’s Grand Canyon” and see other Hawaiian islands in the distance. Soak up the magnificent coastal beauty of undeveloped areas of Maui.
Hana awaits as one of our destinations where you will encounter a step into the not so distant past, where life can move a little slower and with good reason. The local custom is to greet aloha with aloha, and with this important exchange, we enjoy a rich quality of life!
Waianapanapa State Park
Sacred to the Hawaiians and a visitor’s paradise, Waianapanapa State Park features a volcanic black sand beach, Honokalani. Walk along the jet black shore, lined with wind twisted foliage, take in the exciting site of a lava cave. Swim time and facilities are available at this location.
Waterfalls throughout Maui’s Rainforest
Countless waterfalls can be seen along Hana Highway. Swim time available for you to enjoy a freshwater pool on the Haleakala volcano. Break away from the resort and enjoy the original swimming pool crafted by a waterfall, volcanic stone and incredible views.
A well preserved favorite for many of Hana Highways travellers, features a church built in 1860, taro fields, and a volcanic coastline that makes for some of the best photo opportunities available.
Book with confidence. Our ecotours are an incredible experience and we take pride in providing an exceptional tour around Maui. Book today to reserve your seat and if you need to cancel your reservation with more than 72 hours notice, you’ll receive a full refund. Cancellations due to medical emergencies or by Hana Tours of Maui will result in a full refund as well. Reserve your seat today and enjoy a tour with all the details covered.
Overview of your Deluxe Hana Tour, a full circle tour around the Haleakala Volcano:
- 7-8:20am Pick up service across Maui. Pick up time based on your location in west, south or central Maui, including Kahului Harbor, for cruise ships.
- Paia Town! Great chance to see our small, north shore surf town. If you want to grab coffee, drinks, or snacks for your tour, this is your best opportunity.
- Head up through Makawao town and learn some history about our Hawaiian cowboys.
- Witness the windswept slopes of Haleakala, “Maui’s Grand Canyon,” and the awe inspiring coastal views.
- See the “7 sacred pools” as you drive over the Oheo bridge.
- Full Lunch served in Hana. Enjoy the lush, heavenly views of Hana.
- Waianapanapa State Park. Walk around, take in the sights, and swim* at a black sand beach. Facilities are available.
- Continue cruising along historic Hana highway, around Maui’s eastern volcano, Haleakala.
- Enjoy countless waterfalls as you drive through Maui’s lush rainforest. Swim time available in a freshwater pool by a waterfall.*
- See Kaenae Peninsula. Take in the rugged shore, with its’ crashing waves and historic Church circa 1860.
- Drive by Ho’okipa Beach Park on the north shore and see what’s happening at one of the world’s most renowned windsurfing sites.
- Around 6pm, we aim to have you back at your hotel, condo, or cruise ship. Time may change due to traffic or weather.
*Swim time is weather permitting. Swim at your own discretion, although you will have a professional guide, there will be no lifeguard on duty.